Friday, February 09, 2007

Random ramblings...

-The first thing that comes to my mind these days is, what the hell is wrong with the Celtics? I mean seriously, 16 losses (and counting) in a row?! Paul Pierce is out with an infected elbow? Wally Sczerbiak (sp?) sprains his ankle on his own teammate's foot, while that teammate is sitting on the bench?!?!?! This smells like a conspiracy all the way through, and hopefully come draft day, we'll hear the words "Celtics with the overall #1 pick select..."

-Speaking of which, who is actually better at this point? Greg Oden or Kevin Durant? Assuming if the Celtics were to get the #1 pick, if you were Ainge, who would you go with? Tough debate on this one and I'd like to hear comments/opinions about it.

-Recently, I've discovered that my stress level has affected me too much. Granted that I work in a stress-filled environment, it's amazing how much negativity is around the office at times. I try to stay positive and try to cheer other people up, but it somehow ended up dragging me down as well. On top of that, 2 of my friends have been laid off by their respective companies, which means that I've been appointed as the motivational speaker/advisor to them. So, in order to combat this issue, I've decided to first-and-foremost take care of my own spiritual and physical well-being as the #1 priority. Coming home from work, I've become a voracious reader of financial magazines and find that it helps to take my mind off of needless distractions. I've also started to resume some martial arts training at home to vent my frustrations off. Finally, the biggest thing that helped (which I feel a little guilty about) is realizing that my situation is much better off than my friends who are struggling, so there's really no need to rush into doing something drastic at this point having put that into perspective.

-Honeymoon plans are gonna be delayed for a year...sucks huh? The timing just isn't right as my wife will be starting grad school soon and taking a major exam in September. Meanwhile, if I last long enough that is, I'll probably be on a company trip for a week in September as well. Ah well, at least it'll give us more time to plan out our honeymoon and make it right rather than rushed.

-That's it for now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?