Friday, February 09, 2007

Introducing the enemies list...

Ok, I usually give people 2nd and even 3rd chances when they do something to wrong me. I always try to understand that those people act/react differently under certain circumstances.

But tonight was different. This asshole of a coworker just went out of his way to make an utterly classless act towards my friend and humiliated her for absolutely no reason other than the fact that she works for a rival company. Normally I'd be thinking "what the fuck is his malfunction?" But in this case, it would only be a waste of my valuable time to fire up that thought process.


So, without further ado, here's my enemies list. God help you if you're on it because I'm making it my mission to destroy you.

FL


今なら、てめを打たおす。許されない。

Comments:
Ok, so am on the list of enemies? And if not, what exactly can I do, from New York, to make said list? I am intrigued...
 
Haha, you're never gonna be on THAT list, believe me.

Nah, I was just about 5 seconds away from kicking that guy's ass in the bar last night. Will tell you more about it...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?