Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Status green, we are go!

The past month and a half have been extremely difficult. I've been averaging about 5 hours of sleep every night, I very nearly ended 2 friendships, caused my mom to cry, and caused my fiancee to cry. All of this was due to the impending wedding that is about to take place in the next week and a half.

Before anything can be said, one has to know that the combination of emotional volitility in women and differences in expectations will result in explosions of the emotional kind. In this case, it was the differences in expectations of our wedding.

Now, for anyone who knows me well enough, I don't have any qualms with anyone planning a big event such as this on my behalf. Ultimately, nobody is trying to ruin anything, everyone wants the event to succeed.

So, when I was faced with the crisis of trying to please everyone, I realized that this would be the toughest task I have ever faced because pleasing one side meant hurting the other, and vice-versa.

Thankfully, THANKFULLY, both sides came to a compromise down the middle and the fires were able to put themselves out. Hopefully we can get to that special day without anymore incidents. One can only hope...

Comments:
Hey, are you married yet?
 
Hey man!

Yep, I am officially married. I'll post up the pics as soon as they get developed and sent from Boston.

Congrats on your new job btw!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?