Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm baaaaack!!!

Ok, it's been a long, LONG time again since I've last posted, but now I actually feel recharged and hopefully this will lead to more entertaining posts, and less griping, unless you actually enjoy my griping...

Anyway, the big news...I'm getting hitched! That's right, I'm marrying my girlfriend, Akane, in Boston this coming December. Originally we planned on having a small celebration (30 people tops). Once my mom started to run with this idea however, the headcount's at least at a hundred people and will most likely top that figure. To all of you who aren't going to be in the banquet, believe me, it wasn't personal. It's just that my entire clan is showing up, and my family (close + distant) totals to at least a hundred people. Which means that I had to limit my friends, A LOT! Although if it were entirely up to me, my 9th great-grand-uncle from the 6th dimension of the 4th galaxy would never make the cut. Ok, I exaggerated with the dimensions and galaxies, but seriously, I'll be saying things like "Hello 9th grand-uncle" and "Hello 4th 8th aunt" in Chinese a lot! By the way, "4th 8th aunt" in Cantonese sounds a lot like f-cking b-tch if the tones aren't right. Let's hope that my drunken stupor won't cause that debacle...So, to my friends who didn't make the cut, I'll owe you a beer at a bar and we'll drink to that! That includes Adam and Herman "Top" Gunn.

Without giving away too much and spoiling the surprise, I will say that it's going to be a great show and I'll post pictures after.

Another post coming soon...Over and out!

Comments:
Yo, I almost stopped checking your page. Congratulations- I wish I could ask to attend your wedding, but I'm not in a position to.

I lost your email- can you send it to me again?
 
Hey man!

Thanks! I do wish you could make it to the party, but it would be extremely tough for you to fly out to beantown.

How's it going man?

My email addresses are:

sailong@hotmail.com
jasonsailouie@gmail.com
 
damn, just noticed this post. Anyway, congrats, dude! Here's to a great life of wedded bliss.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?