Monday, November 28, 2005

My days at the BC office are over.

Yesterday was my last day at the office and I gotta say, it feels really good! First off, I gotta say thanks to everyone who worked with me in the department. If it weren't for those guys and gal, I would have at least said something to SD that shouldn't have been said and make things really uncomfortable. We'll definitely HAVE to hang out sometime soon! Some noteworthy things:

1. The last day was really uneventful. No farewell parties, or pictures taken, or speeches given, just another day at the office. It was...perfect. Seriously, the tension between me and SD had just been growing exponentially during the past 2 months. IF SD had dragged me into a pseudo-good-willed farewell party yesterday, I'd most likely have used the speech portion of the event to voice everyone's frustrations with the state of things. Whatever. Important thing is, I don't need to deal with SD anymore.

2. I met my replacement for my high school position. Generally seems like a level-headed guy with good intentions, which is great. I honestly wish the best for my students.

3. Absolutely MUST get the guys out for drinks some time this week! Said it before, I'll say it again!

Comments:
Dude, I'm so glad that you didn't declare Jihad on the office. Was worried about you for a bit. Anyhow, good luck up in Tokyo...
 
Yeah, me too. Actually, I'm surprised that you didn't go Jihad. I wouldn't have blamed you... that is, if you had let me escape first. Anyway, I'll be in touch with you.
 
Haha! Don't worry guys, I'd always find a way to vent my frustrations in a constructive way.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?