Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Yes, this is the time of the year when I miss Boston the most. Just thinking about turkey, stuffing, huge slices of prime rib, playing mahjong against my grandparents, and watching football, all make me wish I could just fly home ASAP. Luckily, there IS a way to get a decent feast here in Japan during this time of season, and it doesn't have anything to do with Colonel Saunders, thank god! I'm talking about a Brazilian buffet, and I'm so happy to go there later tonight to get my feast! As for the football part, still can't watch any games on tv, but there is a remedy for that coming up next week...

Madden 2006 is coming out for PS2 in Japan next week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?