Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The challenge of finding an apartment...

I'll be the first to readily admit that amongst my peers, my current apartment is actually one of the bigger ones. And at about $580 per month, it's almost a steal. Now the time has come for me to find an even bigger apartment. Yes, it's more expensive in Tokyo than it is in Osaka, and yes, I actually need at least a 2DK to move into. Normally, I'd really only need a one room apartment, but I've been put into a unique situation. I've inherited a full queen-sized bed, AND now a sofa. The upside is, I now have great furniture and won't need to go shopping for new stuff. The downside is, I better have the space for it. Luckily, I should still be able to afford some 2DK's that my gf and I have looked at without taking too big of a hit.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?