Monday, August 22, 2005

Internet is back...

It seems that the nice people at my isp finally decided to reconnect my internet connection. Life is now back to normal, for now...

Work: Once I finish the lesson plans for the dreaded elementary school project, I'll be finally off the hook. Not that I don't like teaching at elementary school, it's just that the curriculum is so damn stupid that it drives me nuts. Let's take a look at the curriculum I was in charge of 'developing'.

3rd graders: Games with hand movement
4th graders: Tongue twisters
5th graders: Exchanging presents
6th graders: Treasures

I have to create lessons based strictly on that criteria. Now if you'll excuse me, I will now light myself on fire.

Comments:
Be sure to use unleaded gasoline.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?