Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The beginning...

Introduction:

All right, it's been practically 2 years since I've moved to Osaka from Boston. Some things I missed:

1. Pats win the superbowl against the Panthers.
2. Pats win the superbowl against the Eagles, therefore securing dynasty status.
3. Red Sox win the world series.

WTF! Talk about perfect timing to leave Boston, huh! I was happy enough to witness the utter destruction of the Rams during the Pats' first superbowl, but I couldn't believe that I missed the chance to celebrate all of the above mentioned with other crazy Boston sports fans!

The hell am I doing today:
Well, for starters, I'm an English teacher working for a company in Japan. The task for this week is to finish up the curriculum for elementary school students and have it ready for the next school term. Sounds good right? Well, for those of us who've been in this business long enough, hell no! I just finished a lesson on "Treasures" (WTF?) and I still have to create a lesson of "Giving Presents" (Seriously, WTF?!) Anyways, other than that, I'm really just wasting time here doing nothing. The "lessons" will be done on time, whatever, don't really care now. In the words of one of my coworkers here, "I really just can't be bothered to do it" now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?